Police Clearance Certificates
Police Clearance Certificate for Non-Thai Citizen
For non-Thai passport holders please contact the Royal Thai Police in Thailand at the address and telephone number below to receive information to process your application. The Embassy cannot lodge in the application on the applicant's behalf.
- A photocopy of valid passport
- A photocopy of Thai Visa
- Document(s) stating that the applicant is used to work or reside in Thailand
- A photocopy of present Visa in case you are foreigner (student visa, visa work ,Resident visa and others) or Letter Request for Record check from Embassy
- A photocopy of Thai working permit (if available)
- A power of attorney (If authorized someone to submit on your behalf)
- Letter explain the purpose of request and which country to use (only one country ) or write in the application form
- Two passport photos
- Two sets of original fingerprint issued by the RCMP or local police together with the official seal and signature of the official taking the fingerprint
- A self addressed envelope enclosed with the postage fee (equivalent to seven international postage vouchers which can be purchased at your local post office).
- The service is free of charge, an applicant is needed to provide a self return envelope to send back to the applicant
Note: If criminal record is found or all required documents are not submitted, certification may take longer than 7 business days.
Transfer money as information below:
Bank Name/Branch: UOB Bank / Siam Square Branch
Bank Code: 024
Branch Code: 772
Swift Code: UOVBTHBK
Bank Address: 410-410/1 Siam Square Soi 6, Rama I Road, Patumwan, Bangkok Thailand
Account Name: The Police Clearance Service Center
Account Number: 772-163-299-0Account Type: Saving Account
Amount: 100 Baht (one hundred baht)
1. The certificate fee amount 100 baht must be paid in Thai currency.
2. All money transfer costs for both inside and outside beneficiary’s country are the applicant responsibility.
3. It should be noted that your certificate application will not be processed until you have provided all required documents and certificate fee.
Please mail your application directly to The Royal Thai Police with a return pre-paid envelop to mail back to you in Canada. (please contact Fedex or UPS for envelope)
The Police Clearance Service Center
Building 24, Royal Thai Police
Rama 1, Pathumwan
Bangkok, Thailand 10330
Tel: 66-2205-2168-9 Fax: 66-2205-1295